ITRenew has the advantage of being a medium-sized business with a large global presence. Our staff has the opportunity to make a real difference both internally within our offices and externally in the asset management services we offer.
ITRenew is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strive to maximize the productivity and performance of our employees by fostering a winning team spirit and high personal accountability. ITRenew values employees with a broad cross-cultural perspective. Everyone is encouraged to respond.
ITRenew is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diverse environment and its staff and invites all qualified people to apply, including veterans and minorities.
Business Research – Targeting specific verticals and companies within that would be a match with the ITRenew value proposition.
Managerial Prospecting – identifying specific decision makers that should be targeted for marketing and partnership initiatives.
Marketing – Contacting the targeted executive via phone and email to build strategic relationships and generate demand.
Sales Support – Working with your colleagues to arrange introductory sales meetings between targeted executives and yourself.
QualificationsBachelors degree from accredited college or university
Experience with Microsoft Office is a plus
Some sales experience and financial experience is a plus, but not necessary
Commitment to achieving performance goals, individually and working as a team
Professional, responsible, mature and disciplined
Exceptional interpersonal, persuasion, and communication skills,
Quick on the uptake, demonstrates initiative and resourcefulness
Great time management, multi-tasking and prioritization skills
Must have a proactive demeanor and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
Fun to Work with and great team player
- Medical benefits (currently Kaiser, with a PPO option) – ITRenew pays part of the premium for employees and their eligible dependants
- Dental benefits – employees pay part of the premium for themselves and eligible dependants
- Vision benefits - VSP - employees pays part of the premium for themselves and eligible dependants
- Life insurance policy (Optional)
- 10 day of PTO (for vacation, illness and personal business) per year; increased to 15 days after completion of five years of service
- 8 paid holidays - New Year’s Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Day after Thanksgiving and Christmas.