As anyone who’s in or around the data center environment knows, the advancement of cloud-based services, big data analytics, and internet-of-things applications is fueling dramatic data center growth. Demand for these disruptive services is generating massive amounts of data and enormous levels of compute capacity in the data center.
Less obvious to data center operators is this reality: There is a direct correlation amongst the data-to-asset density, operational efficiencies, and data breach risks that are inseparable. From Jim Harris, Vice President of Global Sales:
”Managing the unique complexities of data center IT assets is particularly challenging, especially when coupled with securing data throughout the hardware lifecycle. This effort often paralyzes onsite staff, drains budgets, and delays strategic initiatives.
For companies without a data center information-asset management strategy, data liability can be a ticking time bomb toward a physical data breach.” For more, read Jim’s blog here.
Preventing a physical data breach at the data center is where ITRenew comes in. Simply stated, we help data center operators:
- Close physical security gaps by ensuring no data ever leaves your data center facility.
- Streamline onsite processing by up 80% through the automation of data erasure, asset tracking, and custody processes.
- Optimize OPEX from operational efficiencies gained and refocusing your staff on more strategic initiatives.
We accomplish this with Teraware, our proprietary data sanitization and IT asset management platform. ITRenew created Teraware in conjunction with some of the world’s leading cloud companies. This enterprise-grade software platform was developed specifically for onsite deployment in hyperscale data center environments.
ITRenew’s Onsite Data Erasure Capabilities On-hand at #GartnerIO 2017
ITRenew will be demonstrating Teraware, and its onsite data erasure and data center decommissioning service capabilities, at the Gartner IT Infrastructure, Operations Management & Data Center Conference 2017, December 4-7 in Las Vegas, NV. If you plan to attend the show, we hope you will visit us in in Booth #608. We are raffling off a UBTECH Alpha Intelligent Humanoid Robot, which will make for a great gift this holiday season. This powerful robot is appropriately themed for our Terabot data erasing machines.
Enter to win a
UBTECH Alpha Intelligent
Visit ITRenew in Booth 608 at #GartnerIO.
About #GartnerIO 2017
Built on forward-thinking infrastructure & operations research, the Gartner IT Infrastructure, Operations Management & Data Center Conference 2017 will give attendees hands-on, how-to advice unavailable at any other I&O event across a breadth of I&O topics. Through eight conference tracks and six Spotlight tracks tailored to specific needs, attendees will learn how to:
- Embark on a successful cloud strategy.
- Understand the impact of IoT, AI, and machine learning for I&O.
- Increase leadership capabilities and competence to effect cultural change.
- Plan for and capitalize on emerging technologies such as containers, flash, microservices, and serverless computing, in addition to new operational processes such as DevOps and business value dashboards.